Monday, February 20, 2012

heavy

awareness has become the light elluding my eyes, and that which tempts my ever-searching feet. it is the director of balance which my restlessness so desperately screams for, yet today i am baring the yoke loaded with the burden of increased consciousness.

the mind over which i am just now greeting and challenging is rooted deep below the earth of my innermost being, and its reign of terror is the evil i've spent my years trying to expel from my soul. though awareness of its ravenous bite means the potential to finally vanquish the beast, today my tired shoulders sag deeply for carrying its weight these nearly 23 years; it's an exhaustion and devastation of which i've never before explored.

to fully begin divulging the wretched dirt that has for so long marred and concealed the light of my self i adore at distant glimpeses is a task wrought most heartedly of joy, yet salted by anguish raw and unfamiliar. however, my first mind is sure to prevail, though the way may be long and the journey at times steep. but blessed be this new trip of discovery, as its stores of promise mean freedom and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment