Tuesday, April 30, 2013

this i believe

i believe in magic.

i believe that it lives in every thing in every where in every how, as long as we have the right eyes to see it. we give names strange & common, but all the breath i breathe & the love i make & the world i meet; it's magic.

magic can be hidden in forgotten-walled-paintings & found in the world captured inside. magic can be word changes with another and tapping into the conscious float above. magic can be finding a stone that makes you heal, or a shell that makes you grow, or a hand whose heart makes you whole. magic can be dreaming & waking when you intend it.

i believe that magic is within and without and permeates all. magic is what makes me rise & fall, it's what makes me move. i believe finding my magic & seeing yours is what keeps my blood shining & my lungs gleaming & my hands bewitching. magic is what made me find life & it's what makes me live it well.

i believe we all should learn our own magic. then the mundane can die to itself and our world can be a bit more fairy-dusted & werewolf-filled. i believe that makes much more sense than this nightmare reality we all find so safe.

i believe in the witchy side of life, here's to tipping more off my rocker til i take my broom to the moon. i bet there's more magic up there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment