Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the opposite of meaning.

lately i learned that seeking rather than creating means boxing rather than making. and i think i used to let boxing make most of my decisions.

this era, i've turned myself on my head with targets set at life with less meaning. i live a life steeped in repetition, drowned in circle dating, (circle dating's when you don't want to find love and you dream none of the other). in my creation, i've written that which i hope to never see/do/say when the sun sets on my days and my last chapter's sealed.

i think today i decided my head got lost in the summer bake and now the fall's bringing my heart back into my throat. now i want to start speaking my truth and letting my love bleed. i want the messiness of being lovesick and feet over head. now, i think i may have found i'm ready to create something that makes my mouth still and my chest ache again. who was i kidding with that meaningless bullshit? i'm addicted to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment