Tuesday, December 17, 2013

silence, please.

they keep saying this is mine to make or break. they keep saying i have reign & i choose what it all means, in the end at least.

today that sounds like empty sound to slow me from drowning.
today it feels like the bullshit hurricane that's been tearing me for months.
today...
i don't want to hear it.

after all those attempts to abandon, after all those shamble episodes, i finally claimed my fate and was waiting my soul trial along with his.

i was ready for the question snare & the ugliness & the crush. i was ready to burn along with all my sisters before me so someday we wouldn't be destroyed by body to maintain our soul cage. i was ready make those eyes face what they'd done & to bury them to rot for it.

but then his brother took stage to cram my words back to dark. he says he wants to save me from them being twisted and shot through me, but he's just too weak to stand the fight.

i'm sick to my bones of being destroyed & swallowed & ignored.

i'm gathering the wind & the fire & this truth is going to burn.


No comments:

Post a Comment